Fire Safety Signs
Our Fire Safety Signs
Our Range of Fire Safety Signage
Highly Experienced Specialists
Protect Your Staff
Future-Proof Your Property From Fire
No Unnecessary Upselling
At FireCare, we have a vast amount of experience helping businesses across the South Coast with their fire safety needs, including providing suitable fire safety signage for your premises.
Our professional team are here to suggest practical, pragmatic steps to help you improve your compliance and better protect your people, premises and property.
Looking For Fire Safety Signs? Contact Our Friendly Team Today
To find out which fire safety signs your business needs, get in touch with us today by completing our contact form, and a member of our team will be in touch.
Fire safety signs play a vital role in an emergency evacuation situation and the position and quality of the signs are crucial. At FireCare Security & Electrical, we can supply and fit a wide range of high-quality health and safety fire signs to your commercial premises.
Certain types of fire safety signage are a legal requirement in commercial buildings in the UK, as stated in the Health and Safety (Safety Signs and Signals) Regulations 1996:
- Fire Exit Signs - Fire exit signs in the UK are a legal requirement in commercial buildings. The responsible person is duty bound to ensure that everyone in the building can clearly see escape routes and emergency exits in the event of a fire.
- Fire Extinguisher Signs / Fire Equipment Signs - It is a legal requirement in the UK, that all fire equipment is easy to access, simple to use and indicated by appropriate signage. These signs should be installed next to your extinguishers, fire alarms and any other fire safety equipment, to ensure that they are easily identified and used safely and correctly.
- Fire Action Signs - The UK Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 states that all occupants of a building must be informed of fire safety instructions. Fire action notice signs do this by clearly displaying the procedures that should be followed in the case of an emergency.
- Prohibition Signs - If a fire risk has been identified in a fire risk assessment, it is a legal requirement that appropriate action is taken to inform people within the building of the risk. Displaying signs that prohibit certain behaviours such as smoking or using naked flames within an area, is one way to do this.
- Fire Warning Signs - It is also a requirement that dangers and hazards are clearly marked. For example, any area of a building that houses flammable liquids should be clearly marked with a fire hazard sign.
For help and advice on your fire safety sign requirements, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We are an authorised dealer for Jalite Fire Safety Signs. To see the full range of Jalite Fire Safety Signs and Symbols available, please click on the catalogue image below to view.
Protect Your Business with FireCare Security & Electrical
FIRE SAFETY SIGNS FAQS
Yes! We can supply and fit a wide range of signs, including fire escape and fire evacuation signs.
Yes! We can supply and fit a wide range of fire door signs, including 'fire exit keep clear' and 'fire door keep shut' signs.
Yes! We can supply and fit a wide range of fire safety signs, including fire assembly point signage.
Yes! We can supply and fit a wide range of fire equipment signs, including fire alarm signage.
Fire equipment signs are usually rectangular or square with a white symbol and text on a red background.
Fire exit signs are green and white in the UK.
Blue fire safety signs are mandatory signs that display precautions, such as 'fire exit keep clear'.
Yellow fire safety signs display warnings of specific dangers or hazards in an area.
Red fire safety signs indicate the location of fire safety equipment such as fire alarms, fire extinguishers, fire hoses and emergency stop buttons. These are sometimes called 'fire point signs'.
"FireCare Security & Electrical have been involved in the recent fire and security improvements to our business for 2 years now. Their knowledge and expertise in the provision of fire risk assessments, fire extinguisher servicing and maintenance, intruder alarm maintenance and callout, fire warden training, installation of fire detection and the emergency lighting has proven extremely helpful. They have assisted in the transition process to achieve statutory compliance and have demonstrated a professional and helpful approach throughout.
A fair price for a good service would be a reason to recommend FireCare"