Protect Your Staff and Workplace from COVID-19
Identify Potential Carriers
Protect Your Staff
Fever screening technology from FireCare Security & Electrical uses thermal imagery to quickly identify any visitors to your premises with an elevated temperature. Elevated temperature can indicate the presence of a fever, and potentially COVID-19 or other communicable viruses. By quickly identifying and isolating those affected, you can keep your staff safe and avoid the spread of infection.
Our multi-person detection, highly accurate thermal imaging cameras offer quick, hassle-free installation, real-time information and flexible deployment with no contact required. If your premise is exposed to a high volume of footfall, your staff could be in danger. For those not willing to take this risk, our Fever Screening technology will reduce the risk of widespread infection, protect your staff from becoming ill, and keep your business trading by avoiding staff self-isolation.
What Does a Thermal Imaging Camera Do?
Thermal cameras with high temperature accuracy can help detect elevated body temperatures which may indicate the presence of a fever. Thermal cameras can be used for the fever screening of travellers, shoppers, and office workers.
- Quickly identify those with an elevated temperature who may unknowingly be a carrier of COVID-19 or another communicable virus
- Isolate affected individuals so they do not come into contact with other team members
- Reduce the risk of widespread infection throughout your business
- Protect your staff from becoming ill
- Keep your business trading by avoiding large numbers of staff needlessly self-isolating or being absent from work with coronavirus infection
Protect Your Business with FireCare Security & Electrical
Why Use Thermal Screening?
- Detect elevated body temperature FAST
- Accuracy up to +/- 0.5 degrees centigrade
- Multi person detection
- Quick, hassle-free installation and flexible deployment
- Real time information
- No contact required
- Visual and sound alert when elevated temperature detected
How Does Fever Screening Work?
- Thermal cameras with high temperature accuracy are installed in ‘screening channels’ in your reception or entrance to capture visitors and employees as they enter your premises.
- Each person is scanned by the cameras to identify elevated body temperature. Scanning typically takes less than 1 second per person.
- An alarm (light or sound) is emitted to indicate those with an elevated temperature.
- They then have their temperature double-checked using a thermometer.
Want To Protect Your Staff and Premises?Contact Us Today!
At FireCare, we have a vast amount of experience helping businesses across the South Coast with their health and safety needs. Our professional team are here to suggest practical, pragmatic steps to help you improve your compliance and better protect your people, premises and property.
To find out more about our fever screening services and installation, get in touch with us today by completing our contact form, and a member of our team will be in touch.