Rapid 10 Sanitising Services
Our Rapid 10 Sanitising
Protect Your Staff and Workplace from COVID-19
Sanitise Your Premises Daily
Protect Your Staff
FireCare Security & Electrical's Rapid-10 anti-viral disinfectant is a fast, efficient solution to sanitising large or small areas. Perfect for high-footfall environments, Rapid-10 Rapid Sanitiser allows users to easily disinfect large areas daily, without the hassle of finding a power source or carrying heavy equipment. We can help you to protect your staff and the public from the spread of infection on high-contact surfaces, and keep your business trading.
What is Rapid-10 Rapid Sanitiser?
Rapid-10 is a portable sanitising solution that eliminates and protects against the harmful microorganisms that surround us every day, breaking the chain of infection that we're naturally exposed to. Simply spray the sanitiser in and around the environment / workspace at the end of each working day for the ultimate protection and peace of mind.
- Each 1 x 6 litre unit provides protection for up to 300sqm - equivalent to 6 double decker buses!
- 30 minutes of discharge time for you to use freely
- Perfect portable protection for working in and around multiple environments where footfall is high and frequent
- Available in a number of different sizes to provide the perfect level of protection for your business, including 3 litres, 6 litres and 100 litres
Protect Your Business with FireCare Security & Electrical
What Does Rapid-10 Sanitiser Do?
- Effective against COVID-19
- Kills 99.9% of 'enveloped' viruses in under 5 minutes
- Dries within 10 minutes
- No need for power or compressed air source
- Eco-friendly - contains only active biological ingredients, not alcohol
- Biodegradable with no aquatic toxicity
How Does Rapid-10 Sanitiser Work?
- Simply spray the Rapid-10 Sanitiser on building entry and exit points, door handles, workstations and communal areas once a day to destroy COVID-19
- Rapid-10 kills 99.9% of ‘enveloped’ viruses (including COVID-19) in under 5 minutes
- Dries within 10 minutes
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Keep your employees safe and your business trading
Book Your Free Compliance Check
As part of our complementary Compliance Check service, we'll discuss your current fire safety and security measures, and explain all applicable regulatory requirements. We'll then suggest practical, pragmatic steps to help you improve your compliance and better protect your people, premises and property.
The Compliance Check is not a sales appointment, and there is no obligation to use FireCare, nor commit to anything further.
Book your complementary Compliance Check today, and get peace of mind that your business is better protected.